In-House Dental Savings
Patients, who participate in our Dental Savings Membership Plan, enjoy the following:
- No annual maximum.
- No deductibles.
- No claim forms to deal with.
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods).
- No wondering what your insurance will pay toward your treatment.
- No waiting periods. This means you can start treatment today.
- Discounted dental fees including cosmetic treatment!
- Portability- You are not tied to any one employer plan. This is your plan and it is available to you regardless of who you or your spouse works for during the year.
Initial Enrollment: Just $99
- One time charge – per person at joining
- Includes all necessary x-rays and thorough examination (60% off regular fees – normally $242)
- Fee is waived for current patients transferring to membership plan
Dental Savings Membership Plans:
Premium Standard Plan:
$34.99* monthly – per enrolled adult for the “Standard Premium Plan”
$24.99* monthly – per enrolled child (up to Age 14)
Membership Benefits Include:
- Two preventive cleanings per plan year (standard premium plan)
- Two exams per plan year
- One set of radiographs
- Fluoride treatments (1 per year for adults; 2 per year for children under 14)
- 15% off all treatment needs (Excluding Invisalign – See Invisalign discount below.)
- $500.00 off Invisalign treatment PLUS free orthodontic consults.
Periodontal Maintenance Plans:
$58.99* monthly – per enrolled adult for 3 deeper cleaning visits per plan year
$72.99* monthly – per enrolled adult for 4 deeper cleaning visits per plan year
- Includes all benefits listed above PLUS the appropriate number of cleanings necessary to keep a healthy mouth.
- Periodontal infection control services (e.g. scaling root planing) may be necessary before entering into the Periodontal Maintenance Plan. These services will still be eligible for the 15% treatment discount and will be determined upon initial examination.
Membership level necessary to maintain health is determined by the initial examination and subsequent yearly examinations.
*All memberships are a twelve month commitment.
Call us to enroll at: 206.292.9900
The Fine Print
This program is a discount membership plan and is NOT dental insurance.
- Valid only at Advanced Dentistry at Century Square.
- Good for 365 days from the date the membership is purchased and expires on the purchase date the following year.
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable and Non-negotiable. All memberships are a twelve month commitment.
- No refunds given if patient chooses not to use the benefits given under this dental savings plan.
- Plan is subject to change yearly.
- All payments are due AT TIME OF SERVICE to receive the discount. Any services received, which are not paid for at the time of service, will be billed at the non-discounted fee. Exceptions may be made on longer treatment plans.
- Cannot be combined with any other in-office promotions or discounts. Any in-office specials or promotions will be available to you at the lower of the two fees.
- If you choose to use any form of payment other than cash or check, your treatment discount will be reduced to 10% due to merchant fees.
- A $60 per hour fee will be incurred for each broken appointment without 48 hours advanced notice.
It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan.
- For referrals or treatment with specialists.
- For hospitalizations or hospital charges of any kind.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, car, disability or workman’s compensation type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
Call us to enroll at: 206.292.9900